Eric played for Ventspils in 2002-03 one of the best teams in Eastern Europe and he averaged 10ppg and 10rpg in the FIBA Cup.
He has been one of the best big guys in the German League for a couple of years (2000-02). Eric is a very athletic big man who always leads the league in rebounding, runs the floor like a deer and he has a nice inside game. He is a great defensive player as well.
Eric was the top big man in Switzerland in the 2000 season, he led his team to the Swiss Semi-Finals. He led the league in rebounding (11rpg) and was 3rd in scoring (20ppg). In the 98/99 year he was rated as the 2nd best American in Sweden.
He runs like a deer and he finishes with big time dunks. He has developed a good outside game and he has a sweet inside game.
• 2004-05 – Monthey (Swiss league), Eric averaged 20ppg and 13rpg, Swiss Champions. MVP of League.
• 2003-04 – Olympic Fribourg (Swiss League 2nd Place) Eric average 17ppg and 10rpg and he averaged 23ppg and 6rpg in the FIBA Europe Cup
• 2002-03 – Ventpils (Latvia) FIBA Champions Cup 3rd Place and Latvian Champion: Eric averaged 9.6ppg and 9.6rpg in the FIBA Cup – 55% from the field.
• 2001-02 Everuex (France) 14ppg and 9rpg and Germany (Hagen & Wurzburg) 12ppg and 10rpg- 54% field
• 2000-01 Wurzburg (Germany) 14ppg and 10rpg & 17ppg and 11rpg during the German League play-offs. He shot 56% from the field
• 1999/2000 Olympic Fribourg (Switzerland); He averaged 20ppg and 11.4rpg and shot 58% from the field. He played in the Korac Cup and his team qualified for the Semi-Finals for the Swiss Championships.
• 1998/99 – Sodertalje (Sweeden), He averaged 21ppg, 12rpg and shot 65% FG, the team finished 2nd in the League.
• 1998 USBL; 11ppg and 7rpg as a rookie
He is ready to play in a tougher European League with a six figure contract.
Eric is one of the BEST YOUNG AMERICAN FORWARDS playing in Europe.